TIME HAS COME TO CHANGE
Uni-Fit fittings is a new and efficient method of connecting pipes of various dimensions. It is an alternative in fencing and hand-rail applications, and a viable substitute to the current Monowills range and all other pipe connectors.
Uni-Fit fittings’ unique, modern design allows for different methods of application with its multi-directional controlled adjustments. Meaning the fittings can easily be raked up to 80 degrees. This is achieved simply by bolting the cup onto the ring in the required position, then tightening the grub screws on the rings and cups to 55NM with an allen key. (With the option of adding a security screw)
Uni-Fit fittings are manufactured under high quality control standard and are accompanied with a 2 year warranty (subject to correct installation).
One of the main advantages of the Uni-Fit fittings is the reduction in the number of items needed. For example there are only 9 items needed to connect:
- 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm and 80mm nominal bore posts, and
- 25mm, 32mm, 40mm and 50mm nominal bore rails in the fencing range
Even less items are required for handrail purposes. This results in significant savings in the items needed for stock, especially when considering that some items can have up to 100 different combinations.
Another advantage of Uni-Fit fittings is that it is a stock item that can be adjusted to rake up to 80 degrees on site, saving organisations time and money.
TIME TO CHANGE BENEFITS
Reduced Product Range
1. Chain Wire Fencing: Uni-Fit only requires:
- 5 universal rings to cover 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm and 80mm nominal bore posts
- 4 cups to cover 25mm, 32mm, 40mm and 50mm nominal bore rails and stays
These cups combined with the rail plate are all interchangeable on the universal rings.
- Uni-Fit only requires 4 fittings to cover the 40mm nominal bore range.
- Additionally the rake no longer needs to be measured on site as the fittings can be raked up to 80 degrees.
- Should 25mm, 32mm or 50mm nominal bore rails be required, these size cups can also be attached to the rings as they are interchangeable.
3. Some organisations may have up to 100 fittings in their range to do the same application, however very few of these fittings can be raked to 80 degrees.
4. Companies can save by reducing stock lines, resulting in reduced warehousing costs.
1. Uni-Fit fittings are equipped with its own fastening system, which means no welding is required on tubular railing applications
2. Uni-Fit fittings are a simple cost effective alternative to the MONOWILLS type railing system.
Uni-Fit fittings cover a wide range of tubular pipe dimensions, allowing for powder coating.
SIZES – RINGS
25mm ID – 33.7mm OD
32mm ID – 42.4mm OD
40mm ID – 48.3mm OD
50mm ID – 60.3mm OD
80mm ID – 88.9mm OD
SOME OF THE MANY USES OF UNI-FIT FITTINGS
- Fencing up and down sloping sites
- Multi-faceted fencing
- Tennis Courts
- Factory Warehousing
- Railing for parks and ovals
- Handrails for factories
- Various stair applications
- Raking up to 60 degrees is possible
Uni-Fit fittings have been developed and designed by an Australian fencer with over 30 years experience. A vision to improve the ease of installation of Uni-Fit fittings resulted in the creation of a modern, clean, lined fitting.
If you are looking for a cost-effective product that provides an efficient method of installation look no further.
THE TIME HAS COME TO CHANGE…